[mrtg] Re: total bandwidth?

Bill Omer draven at distmirr.com
Mon Jul 2 09:53:12 MEST 2001

On Monday 02 July 2001 08:28, you wrote:
> This is what MRTG does, showing the a graph on a per day, per week and per
> month basis etc. Can you describe your problem some what more in detail ?
> /Lars

I want to be able to see a graph of some sort that shows a running total of
all the bandwided used.  Not just the current bandwidth in use, but a total.
For example, I need some way to be able to see exactly how many gigs a month
this server is using, not just what the current transfer speed is.

Bill