[mrtg] Re: mrtg performance (again)..

Cagri Yucel cyucel at ku.edu.tr
Tue Jul 3 14:09:53 MEST 2001

I suppose this is a question of what you are monitoring rather than your
cpu speed or so. Monitoring of some hosts may take longer if the host
responds late. On the other hand, if you perform ping monitoring, it may
take some time.

So simply divide 20 target to lets say 5 .cfg files and fire them
simultaneously, I get great improvement by this way and I think it also
increases the accuracy of the results.

Cagri

On