[mrtg] Anybody HELP ME...

Tue Jul 3 15:43:59 MEST 2001

 Hi,
 i am having a little problem with a graphic. I have sent the graphics =
 pictures in this message.
 The first picture is an Interface on Linux
 The second picture is an Lan Port on Cisco
 Both are turned on directly with an Twisted Pair Cable

  If you look, in the first one i have a limit of 128 kbps and in the =
 other i have the same limitation . The problem is that in one of them , =
 i am getting two times the value. If you check in thew pictures, you =
 will see that it is the same traffic. Is it possible that it is giving =
 me two times the value? Does anybody haver seem something like that?

 Thankz a lot

 -- Type: image/png
 -- Size: 2k (2438 bytes)

 -- Type: image/png