[mrtg] Re: Problems with dskPercent and MRTG

Robert Campbell robert.campbell at cmg.nl
Thu Jul 5 10:22:56 MEST 2001

Yupz,

That got it in the end. Is there any way to plot just one set of data on one
graph? At the moment I have a green surface with a blue border ;-).

Many thanks again.

Robert Campbell
Consultant

CMG Public Sector B.V.
Divisie Managed Services, Infrastructure Managed Services. ZMMS1 (IMS)
Heliumstraat 64, 2718 SL Zoetermeer of
Netherlands

Tel.    :    +31 (0)79-3684684
Fax     :    +31 (0)79-3684600