[mrtg] Re: Mrtg and machine performace...

Fri Jul 6 18:55:29 MEST 2001

Well, I make an Simple script that stop and start the mrtg when he run as
daemon.
This script stop all, start all, and stop only one conf file and start only
one conf file.
With this my job modifying the conf files are more easy.

Leonardo Pimenta Gonzalez
Operacional
Avati Segurança Digital Avançada
Fone: 55 31 3298-2601
http://www.avati.com.br
Got an Access Denied? Good, my job is done!