[mrtg] Re: many cfg files!

f741r f741r at unb.ca
Fri Jul 13 13:49:20 MEST 2001

Here is a copy of my generic.cfg, however, I'm still getting many instances of
perl running when i look in the task manager. I think it's a problem with
my"runAsDaemon" statement. I currently have it in the generic.cfg as well as
the cfgs for the various routers. If you figure this out, could you please let
me know. If you have any questions about this, also let me know!

------------------

RunAsDaemon:yes
LogFormat: rrdtool
PathAdd: c:\apps\rrdtool\src\tool_release\
LibAdd: c:\apps\rrdtool\perl-shared

WorkDir: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mrtg
Options[_]: growright,bits

Include: c:\apps\mrtg\mrtg-2.9.14\bin\NBSR.cfg
Include: c:\apps\mrtg\mrtg-2.9.14\bin\SusNursery.cfg
Include: c:\apps\mrtg\mrtg-2.9.14\bin\wdlleortr89.cfg

That's about it. Just write the path to all your other cfg files.
It should work. However, I'm finding that using Firedaemon to start the
process, even when I stop it, it still updates the graphs. Does anyone know
why??

Thanks
Raman