[mrtg] Re: OID for W2K Terminal Server (or Citrix)

C.Prickaerts at UB.UNIMAAS.NL C.Prickaerts at UB.UNIMAAS.NL
Fri Jul 13 17:38:04 MEST 2001

Thanks Paul,

I got that mail too. Those are for a Citrix implementation.
But I also have a few servers without it, just plain old W2K with Built-in
TS service.

So if anyone has some tips where to get a hold of them..
I'd be obliged

regards,

Chris