[mrtg] portmasters

Ken klowther at cisnet.com
Fri Jul 20 00:15:10 MEST 2001

I have set up and configured mrtg to monitor the router from a redhat7.1 box.
 I would like to use it to monitor the portmasters.  A friend and I are just
in the process of aquiring a buisness and we are trying to get a handle on
what is going on.  I modified the portmasters script in the portmasters
subdirectory of the contrib section.  Doesn't seem to like the perl I'm
using.  I have fixed all of the semi colon errors.  That is about as far as
my programming experience will get me.

Any one have a script that is perhaps updated I could modify?

Ken