[mrtg] Re: What is WARNING message

Guðmundur Ö. Ingvarsson gudmundur.ingvarsson at islandssimi.is
Mon Jul 23 13:40:11 MEST 2001

This I belive is generated when you use SNMPv2

:::::2 after the IP

I've gotten it on a router that I measure other interfaces with SNMPv2..
But for some reason it doesn't work for this one interface

Kveðja / Regards

======================================
Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson
Chief technician of daily operations /
Rekstrarstjóri á rekstrarborði
Íslandssími hf
Web Site - http://www.islandssimi.is
E-Mail - gudmundur.ingvarsson at islandssimi.is
Buisness phone - +354 595 5000
======================================

                    Pavel Ruzicka
                    <pavouk at k332.feld        To:     mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
                    .cvut.cz>                cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [mrtg] What is WARNING message
                    mrtg-bounce at list.
                    ee.ethz.ch

                    07/23/2001 10:28

Hello,

I have MRTG 2.9.17 with RRD tool, hundreds interfaces...
Config is generated automatically by cfgmaker.
Graphs are drawen correctly.

MRTG give me this output:
WARNING: Expected a number but got '#<unprintable BER type 0x81>'