[mrtg] Re: FW: RDDTOOls NT for Dummies?

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Thu Jul 26 15:00:54 MEST 2001

RRDTool (Round Robin Database Tool)

If you have a working MRTG setup then you are half way.

Have a look at these sites...

http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/  click on Management to the left, then RRDTool
to the right.

http://www.geocities.com/egarnel3470/  10 minute NT/2000 MRTG RRD install.

>From the second site there is a link to my Windows Daemon that you may find
very useful.

HTH

Dave

BTW
Both these sites are listed on the "Companion" page on the MRTG site.
Take a look at it, you will find a wealth of information about MRTG and
RRDTool.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.