[mrtg] portmaster graphs. 2 out of 3?

Ken klowther at cisnet.com
Thu Jul 26 16:24:08 MEST 2001

Last night we had a power outage that evidently lasted longer than our
backups.  Now that MRTG is back up and running, it shows a constant use of 2
modems on 3 out of 4 graphs.  The router lookes good.  I copied the backup
.cfg into place, but that didn't help.  Someone on the list send me the OID
for a portmaster so I just changed it to suit my setup and number of units.
It is all one .cfg file and was working until the outage.  I have NO idea
where to start  on this.  The one that still graphs is number 3 in a list of
4.

Ken