[mrtg] Re: Monitor call history in Cisco AS5300

Daniel J McDonald dmcdonald at digicontech.com
Mon Jun 4 19:32:31 MEST 2001

From: José Maria Costa Pereira [mailto:ze.maria at telecelvodafone.pt]
>	What I wanted to do was to monitor calls that go in and out a Cisco
>AS5300. In a manner that MRTG could draw a graph with incoming and outgoing
>calls in the past 5 minutes.

Ok, there are four classes of calls we need to deal with:
1.  calls that started more than five minutes ago and are still in progress.
2.  calls that started more than five minutes ago and completed less than
five minutes ago.
3.  calls that started less than five minutes ago and are still in progress.
4.  calls that started less than five minutes ago and are complete.

How would you like to count those calls in your graphs?  Once we know that,
we can pull the info using bulk gets and hash it with perl to generate your
numbers...