[mrtg] Re: config file options

Derek Diget diget+mrtg at unix.cc.wmich.edu
Mon Jun 11 20:44:05 MEST 2001

On Jun 7, 2001 at 08:01 -0500, Matt Walkowiak wrote:
=>Why not just mulitiply your Target[asdf]: by a whole number in your .cfg
=>file, like 100.  Then you can still use the absolute option.  Or did I miss
=>the point...
=>
=>Matt

I did what Matt suggested and and my Target[xyz]: look like the
following:

Target[xyz]: `script.sh` * 60

I ran this over the weekend and my results are looking better.

Can anyone answer the bigger question?  Do the docs need to be
clarified?  I think that the current comments for perminute and
perhour are misleading.  Or do the options mentioned below need to be
recoded to not be exclusive?

Derek Diget
Western Michigan University - Kalamazoo  Michigan  USA - www.wmich.edu/
Office of Information Technology -  UNIX support  - www.wmich.edu/unix/