[mrtg] Re: MRTG Source

Matt Walkowiak mwalkowi at intxx.com
Thu Jun 14 17:55:57 MEST 2001

RTFM???
Did you check out this link off of the mrtg home page?
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/nt-guide.html

Here is a line that is quoted from that page...
"The first thing we do in setting up mrtg is by making a default config
file. Get to a cmd prompt and change to the c:\mrtg-2.9.17\bin directory."

Matt