[mrtg] Re: "strict refs" error when running MRTG

Edgar Garay edgar at graphicomm.com
Fri Jun 15 20:59:34 MEST 2001

Yes, actually I did this search:

http://search.ee.ethz.ch/udmsearch.php3?q=strict+refs&np=1&ps=10&m=any&t=&ul
=http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/

for just the words 'strict ref'

got about 14 hits, but none helped.. maybe my searching skills are not up to
par.. if anyone finds some articles or postings dealing with my prob please
send them to me i would appreciate it...

i also just went into the mrtg file itself and commented out 'use strict'
but it just gave me another error

Undefined subroutine &main:: called at /usr/bin/mrtg line 1527.