[mrtg] Re: Monitoring Web Site Value with MRTG

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Jun 19 13:26:45 MEST 2001

Gauge and Absolute can not be used together, if your able to monitor this
site you would most likely have to use the Gauge option.

The stats your supplier provides look good but how much traffic are you
actually using, can they provide this info as well?

If they can provide this, I'd monitor my traffic using MRTG and compare that
to the suppliers.

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.