[mrtg] Re: mrtg newbie "CPU utilization"

Matt Walkowiak mwalkowi at intxx.com
Wed Jun 20 15:24:17 MEST 2001

Make sure you read all them there docs, cause the answer is out there.  but
to get you started, in the Target field, you find the OID you are looking
for and stick it in there.  Remember that mrtg needs to graph 2 things at
once, so you need two items in the target field (using the same OID twice
works, too)

check out http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/links.html and
more specifically, http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/mrtg.htm.

Matt