[mrtg] Duh.

Jon Viventi jviventi at Princeton.EDU
Wed Jun 20 16:46:59 MEST 2001

I fixed my problem with excessive runtimes without changing the snmp
timeouts. I just added

forks: 15

to all my config files.

Now it really loads the CPU, but it gets done with each customer real fast.

cool. Problem solved, or at least it seems.

Now, does anyone have good ideas for backing up this box? Our office uses
backup exec, but they dont seem to have a client for linux. So my plan is to
run a tar job from cron every night at 2am and put the tar file on an NT
server that will be backed up by the backup exec...

And words on that?