[mrtg] Re: OT: Just wondering

Garnel, Eric egarnel at Question.com
Wed Jun 20 17:05:28 MEST 2001

I opted to use routers.cgi from http://www.cheshire.demon.co.uk/pub/ to
finally get rrd running and it builds a very nice page indeed.
Perhaps this is what you are looking for ?

Eric Garnel
Network Engineer CCNA, MCSE
Question Technologies
Turning Questions into Commerce

701 Brazos Street, Suite 1200
Austin, TX 78701
512/391-4120 direct
512/480-9136 fax
egarnel at question.com
http://www.question.com/

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Josh Goldfarb [mailto:jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, June 19, 2001 6:35 PM
To:	mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Cc:	rrd-users
Subject:	[mrtg] OT:  Just wondering

Well since I am not an expert with Website design and graphics I am
trying to put together my RRDtool pages.. you know like 14all.cgi
(several of them) and combine them with a few of my html MRTG pages and
was wondering like what would be the best way to integrate all the pages
too look really nice. I know JIM HUNT's page is the best that I have
seen but I am wondering if anyone can give me a little had.. I am trying
to put together a sort of Index page (at least that is what I a told my
boss, it is really going to be a profile page to go on my resume :)
But anyways if anyone can assist me I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks

josh goldfarb

 <<mrtg.jpg>>

-- Type: image/jpeg