[mrtg] Re: Strange, unexpected output.

Grendel grendel at interq.ad.jp
Thu Jun 28 15:06:48 MEST 2001

Hello,
	Somehow I think you have an extra space at the beginning of a line
somewhere in your config file, probably at the beginning of the Target
line for item localhost.4.
	It's interesting that the name of the html file shows you have a target
name of localhost.3, but the config somehow appearing in the html under
traffic analysis for eth1 shows a target name of localhost.4. Looking at
the source of the page, it's as if a few lines of MRTG config are stuck
in the section for comments at the top of a page:

<TD>1250.0 kBytes/s (ethernetCsmacd)</TD></TR> </TABLE>
Target[localhost.4]: 4:public at localhost MaxBytes[localhost.4]: 102400
Title[localhost.4]: loser (213-84-105-4.adsl.xs4all.nl): ppp0
PageTop[localhost.4]: <H1>Traffic Analysis for ppp0 </H1> <TABLE>
<TR><TD>System:</TD>

and so on.
	In any case it looks like a problem with spacing in the config file.
	Hope that helps.

Best regards,
James