[mrtg] Re: CPU utilization on NT

David Hrbac hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 29 08:53:07 MEST 2001

Dave,
Well I do not think you can get CPU load on multiprocessors machines running
NTs with SNMP. This is the bug in MS's SNMP implementation. (It's not the
bug it's the feature...:o)) But I have written a small application
(http://www.hrbac.cz/mrtg) to get CPUs load for dual and quad machines and I
guess I can make it also for 8 CPUs machines. If you are interested please
contact me and I'll be glad to have your results on 8 CPUs machine.

Regards,
David Hrbac