[mrtg] Re: quick mrtg / net-snmp help

tom carlile tcarlile at origin.ea.com
Thu Mar 1 00:13:30 MET 2001

hey paul, thanks for the response.  yah it seems cfgmaker generates a line
like this:
Target[walrus.owo.com_216.141.8.33]: /216.141.8.33:public at walrus.owo.com:
but there is no mib specification, so it just grabs the defaults i assume?
that's what i'm looking for, apparently this is from mib-2, which net-snmp
provides, but i can't seem to find the mib number details and descriptions
for mib-2, can a more seasoned mib person point me a resource for this?

thanks!