[mrtg] Re: Indexmaker

OMAR ABAS 82-9333 1997 abas.omar at abc.net.au
Thu Mar 1 00:41:47 MET 2001

Hi,

I too have the same problem with indexmaker. Did anyone find a solution to this?
I have spent 3 days in frustration....AARGH!

This only occurs when the --subdirs option is in the cfgmaker command, otherwise
it works fine.

The overview pics are at the following url /www/device/ but the links point to
either one link above or one link below (e.g ../device or /www/device/device/).
Depending on where the index file is placed either the overview page is broken
or the linked pages is broken. This problem is easily solved as soon as both the
overview and the linked pages use the SAME directory to access the pics/html
since the indexfile can be strategically placed to correspond with the
pics/html.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

btw, same error occurs in both 2.9.8 and 2.9.10. Seems like 2.9.2 works though.

thanks