[mrtg] domaxpercent

Vargas Miguel mvargas at tnsi.com
Thu Mar 1 20:49:24 MET 2001

It would be cool if we could have an option similar to dorelpercent, maybe
domaxpercent, the formula would be

((Incoming Traffic) + (Outgoing Traffic))/(Max Speed)*100

This would give the %utilization of the total available bandwidth.
I was looking at the rateup.c code and it seems like a simple change of the
formula on line 525, but I can't figure out how to get the max speed info.
cfgmaker generates that info by doing an snmpget on ifSpeed, but I don't
know how to get that info into rateup.c.

Any ideas?

Thanks