[mrtg] question on hourly interval graphs

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Mar 12 16:55:57 MET 2001

On all of my graphs which run hourly, the last hour comes out looking
mildly dorked. (http://www.megacity.org/mrtg/)  ... note that the graphs
which run every 5 mins look fine, but the ones which run hourly have this
weird hash-mark nonsense in the last hour. It's not a particular "bad run",
as its been this way for a couple days now.

Does anyone know what might cause this and how to fix it?