[mrtg] Help with configure

John Westmoreland jwestmoreland at ascensionhealth.org
Wed Mar 14 17:58:24 MET 2001

I'm installing mrtg on AIX 4.3.1.0.

When I run ./configure from /usr/local/src/zlib, I get the following:

# ./configure
Checking for gcc...
Building static library libz.a version 1.1.3 with cc.
Checking for unistd.h... No.
Checking for errno.h... No.
Checking for mmap support... No.

Is this what I should be getting?

Thanks.

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that may be privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure.  It is intended for use only by
the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please do not forward or use this information in any way, delete it
immediately, and contact the sender as soon as possible by the reply option
or by telephone at the telephone number listed (if available).  Thank you.