[mrtg] Re: firewall/rsync/mrtg

Chris Marlow marlowc at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 15 14:12:38 MET 2001

Oh, okay.  I misunderstood the question...

Now if you put the MRTG / RRDTool program on the web server, can you open
up a hole in the firewall so that any SNMP traffic (Or however you poll)
from that SPECIFIC server can be let through, and therefore have your
charts / graphs updated?

-Chris

-----
Christopher S. Marlow