[mrtg] SNMP util?

cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Mar 16 18:28:11 MET 2001

Sorry for this being a little off topic.  I'm wondering if there is a util
for Windows that can pipe out the output to a text file.

I'm using Win32tools that has snmp/get/bulk/set, etc. for Windows.  I tried
piping the output from a batch file that polls 10 IPs to a text file but
each time it gets overriden by the next polled device.

I'd like a utility that can pipe the output to a file and append it, or
perhaps a way to do it so that using > to pipe to text appends instead of
overwrites.

TIA