[mrtg] Re: Error in graphs run hourly

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Fri Mar 16 22:49:33 MET 2001

The resolution is expected (it runs hourly). I was concerned about (a) the
shading and (b) there is occasionally (but not on the present example) the
last x-axis number is "blurred" for lack of a better term. (thinking of it
as ink, drop the letter on the page, drag it right, then left, but far
enough so that the original right side is obscured by the left side's
dragging across it).

But, the shading aside, is there any way to disable that? I've got
data isn't too old and is in fact right on target, timewise.