[mrtg] Message in Event Log?

Coleman, Tim tcoleman at Letcher.k12.ky.us
Mon Mar 19 14:40:42 MET 2001

I installed MRGT to keep track of router trafic on my WAN and LAN.  After
Installing it i noticed that my event log was full of mesages. See below for
the message.   Should I do something about it or just let it alone?  If so
what should I do?   I would prefer that it not fill up my event log.

MSU recived a message back from NT when running the update.  Note that this
is not neccesarly an error. The returned message was: This is the start of
the file

Thanks in advance!

Tim Coleman