[mrtg] Error message coming while running mrtg

Kingsuk Mukherjee kingsukm at compucomtech.com
Tue Mar 20 12:07:48 MET 2001

Dear All ,

I am quite new in the world of MRTG. I have configured as per the guide
"nt-guide" on my PC running Windows 2000 advanced server.

Though all the relevant configurations were smoothly done as per the
predicted outputs of the said guide, when I give " perl mrtg mrtg.cfg"
at F:\mrtg-2.9.10\bin the following error message is coming :

ERROR: Can't Execute 'F:/MRTG2~1.10/bin\rateup'

I am trying to monitor a cisco2522 connecting on our
ethernet(210.212.99.208/24) .I am enclosing the "mrtg.cfg" file
generated by the configmaker also. Can anybody guess what is wrong ?

Right now the ethernet0 is the only live interface. BRI0 is under
administratively shutdown.

Regards,

Kingsuk Mukherjee

-- Type: text/html