[mrtg] Re: MRTG and VPN Sessions

Sid Payne sid at tech30.com
Thu Mar 22 00:24:52 MET 2001

Thank you very much. I think that did it.

In case any of you are wondering, you can use the following for monitoring
the number of seesions on an Cisco 3005 VPN Concentrator:

## Sessions ###

Options[x.x.x.x_sessions]: gauge
Target[x.x.x.x_sessions]:
.1.3.6.1.4.1.3076.2.1.2.17.1.1.0&.1.3.6.1.4.1.3076.2.1.2.17.1.1.0:public at x.x
.x.x
MaxBytes[x.x.x.x_sessions]: 100
YLegend[x.x.x.x_sessions]: Sessions
Title[x.x.x.x_sessions]: sessions -- vpn
PageTop[x.x.x.x_sessions]: <H1>sessions -- vpn</H1>

Sid