[mrtg] MRTG Front end question.

Fabian fabian at neighborhoodcable.com.au
Fri Mar 23 00:53:55 MET 2001

Hello,

I have been using MRTG only for a short time and have just subscribed to
this list.

I have tried a few front ends to MRTG and RRDTool all with good results -
however none will do what I am looking for.

I am looking for a front end wich will not only graph traffic and give real
time averages (whatever that is) but will also display a running total of
Bytes received per interface on a 'since midnight' and 'month to date' basis.
I haven't the time to fully learn MRTG and/org RRDTool so I can write it
myself.  I am sure someone out there will have done this before and I trust
I can get some information from this list.

Thanks,
-- Fabian
-- fabian at neighborhoodcable.com.au

Neighborhood Cable - Mildura    |  http://www.neighborhoodcable.com.au/
65 The Crescent                       |  Phone:           +61 (0) 3 50210511
Mildura    3500                         |  Facsimilie:      +61 (0) 3 50210096
Australia                                  |  http://www.ncable.com.au/