[mrtg] Re: MIBs on Radio bridges

Martin Clifton martin.clifton at vu.edu.au
Fri Mar 23 05:40:25 MET 2001

Steve,

Cisco have a page describing all the relevant mibs.....
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wireless/airo_350/accsspts/ap350scg/ap350ch2.htm#xtocid2028314

However, I can't find AWCVX-MIB.my anywhere on their site.  But I did find it
somewhere else and have attached it.  However, I find it doesn't work on any of
our (slightly old) Aironets and I use apv526.mib instead (also attached).

"Dowling, Steve" wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm trying to monitor several AIRONET radio bridges.  Does anyone know where
> I can get the relevant MIBs?
>
> Steve Dowling
>
> --

Regards, Martin

-- Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-my_auto_file
-- Size: 128k (132085 bytes)

-- Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-mib_auto_file
-- Size: 90k (92447 bytes)

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Desc: Card for Martin Clifton
-- Size: 500 bytes