[mrtg] Re: Graphic Diskspace FREE greater then 20G

Soffen, Matthew msoffen at iso-ne.com
Mon Mar 26 22:39:41 MEST 2001

This may be the same issue I have.  There appears to be a 2gb limit for data
storage (7FFFFFFF) and once it hits that it maxes out.

Matt Soffen - Web Intranet Developer
http://www.iso-ne.com/

Boss  - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert- "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss  - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                 - Dilbert -