[mrtg] Re: MIBs in GetIF

Martin Clifton martin.clifton at vu.edu.au
Tue Mar 27 01:36:24 MEST 2001

GetIF will hang up when you load a mib that has some Imports that it can't
find eg if you load CISCO-AAL5-MIB it will expect SNMPv2-SMI (and others) to
be there as well.

Another mib browser I use is called MIBB - it will tell you during compile
time whether there are any unresolved imports.  You can find this at...
http://www.uni-ulm.de/urz/mibbtogather/

"Gratopp, Markus" wrote:

> Can somebody help me? I want to load all MIBs from Cisco because I have
> to take a look at a lot of Cisco components. But some MIBs are defect or
> something like that. With some MIBs GetIF hangs up. Does anyone know
> this problem?

Regards, Martin

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Desc: Card for Martin Clifton