[mrtg] Re: Missing graphic outline..

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Tue Mar 27 02:45:08 MEST 2001

Maybe it's because your "KBytes" are 1000X greater than your "hits"?  When
mrtg is graphing this, your "hits" are probably falling right off the graph;
they are too small to show up.  Notice the first tick on the Y-axis on the
daily graph:  200K.  197 won't even show up.

I don't have any suggestions for solving this, other than to bring your
numbers closer together somehow.  Maybe do MB instead of KB.  Or put them on
two different graphs.

gabrielle