[mrtg] Bandwidth utilization level monitoring & traffic accumulation

shen jing jshen at cad.zju.edu.cn
Wed Mar 28 14:50:15 MEST 2001

Hi:

I'm using MRTG monitoring the  ethernet interface which connects
us to ISP(no rate limit set up on that interface).

I want to know is there any method to provide a cataloged usage report
on our bandwitdth utilization. That is:  Beside monitoring the bandwidth

utilization, is it possible to add another two lines under two notes
under the
graph which tells
 "By now there is 15% of your bandwidth usage exceed 25Mbps "
 "The total amount of traffic transferred is 100Mbyte"

James Shen