[mrtg] Re: MIB files

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Mar 29 22:46:12 MEST 2001

Are the mibs on the Cisco box you're querying?  Have you tried doing
an snmpwalk from the unix box to the Cisco device to see what MIBs
are loaded on it?  Determine that first and get back to the list...

If they are on that box, you should see a bunch of output, some with
strings that match what you are looking for.

Paul

>>> Keith Olmstead <kolmstea at centurytel.net> 03/29/01 03:30PM >>>

Where are the MIB files located on a Unix install of MRTG?

I have added the line LoadMIBs:
/usr/local/mrtg-2/routers/mibs/CISCO-CACHEENGINE-MIB.my, CISCO-SMI.my
  and it still does not find the correct OID.

--Keith