[mrtg] Re: Must Switch have an IP address?

Grendel grendel at interq.ad.jp
Fri May 4 06:29:54 MEST 2001

	Well, with Cisco Catalysts at least, it's possible to cluster switches so
that you can assign a single IP address to a group of switches. Mind you I
don't know exactly how this would be done or what it would do to SNMP-based
data, I only know that it's possible.

Hope that serves as a hint at least,
James Overbeck
GMO - http://www.gmo.co.jp/