[mrtg] Re: [Fwd: Listar: Post sent to moderator.]

David Gabler dgabler at truelink.com
Wed May 9 17:01:48 MEST 2001

As pointed out by another poster and questioned by you,  this feature
makes sense.  I guess I was just pointing out something that in my
opinion was a problem.  But as you know opinions are just that,
opinions.  As a sensible limit I dont know what exactly one would be.
The biggest problem that I see is that not all list archives are easy to
browse though.  More often than not they are difficult and only return
the messages you dont care about. But with some creativity if you really
want you message to make it through you can do it.

I apologize for the useless waste of bandwidth.

David