[mrtg] Re: PNG and Powerpoint

Shipley, Rob rshipley at state.mt.us
Wed May 9 23:30:13 MEST 2001

What version are you using? I have used powerpoint 2000 and the graphs look
great. However, if you are using an earlier version, the graphs may show up
bad. It may work if you convert the graphs from png files to gif files. This
can be done with a paint tool. I know that microsoft had problems supporting
png in earlier versions of their software, ie IE5(without sp1) and earlier.
There may be a MS support document on this issue with powerpoint.