[mrtg] Re: Problem with daemon....fixed

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri May 11 10:09:17 MEST 2001

Thanks for those kind words.

As the perl script is not memory resident (except when it's running) it does
save you CPU power.

Also changing your scripts is now made easy as you don't need to stop the
perl process.

Another satisfied user  :-)

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.