[mrtg] Re: MRTG and RRDtool: How can I make sure?

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri May 11 11:04:35 MEST 2001

Are any PNG files created?

Are any HTML files created?

Are any *.log files created

If no to all three questions then native MRTG is not being used.
If the *.rrd files are being updated (check the date/time stamp) then this
is working.

By 'Choppiness' do you mean corrupt, as I remember a post about PNG files
becoming corrupt just the other day by Rob Shipley.

HTH

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.