[mrtg] Re: 4 graphs

David Gabler dgabler at truelink.com
Fri May 11 17:10:19 MEST 2001

Frank,

To do do this you will need to roll your own or use a frontend for
rrdtool.

E.g. 14all.cgi, cricket, bryce, the list goes on an on.  I have written
4 different front ends for rrdtool because I could not find one that I
liked.  However if you want to use mrtg to graph with rrdtool you really
need to read the documentation.  When you use mrtg for data collection
you are no longer generating graphs, hence for the need of a front end.

Have fun.

David