[mrtg] Re: inqury

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 17:10:19 MEST 2001

Magdy H. Ibrahim wrote:

>dear all
>i got win NT and i need a ver of perl compatible with it other than perl
>ver 5 , cuz perl ver 5 needs service pack 5 and i feel my server is not
>stable and i am afraid to install SP 5

I have found a couple of IP stack problems that went away with SP 6. Now,
whenever a NT server guy asks why "the network" is so slow, I have them
update to SP 6. And, it has yet to break anything.

So, in my book, NT Service Pack 6 RULES!

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage (soon to be Wash. Mutual)    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?