[mrtg] Re: Problem with duplicate target names?

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 16:06:50 MEST 2001

>From: Robert Butler
>
>I can't
>have a target named GigabitEthernet2 on two different devices
>simultaneously.  I can run the configs through mrtg one-by-one, but as soon
>as the devices are included into the same high-level config file, mrtg
>stumbles and does no work.

One option would be to have devices in seperate directories. Use the
Directory: operative on each target to have the log/rrd files in different
places. I think this would solve your problem.

HTH,
Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage (soon to be Wash. Mutual)    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?