[mrtg] Values when monitoring Temperature

Josh Goldfarb jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com
Wed May 16 22:17:12 MEST 2001

When monitoring degrees Celcius there is obviously No IN and Out ...
there is just one Value... The Max- average and Current Temperate..

I read the whole damn documentation.. and i am still a little confused
on the best way to take out the second line and  that says "max out"
and also change "Min in (etc)"  to say whatever I want it to say.

I know I can use ShortLegend[kodiak_test]: Degrees (C)

Just curious

Also does MRTG understand symbols? like in Ascii

thanks in advance
josh goldfarb