[mrtg] Re: ? on includes (I think)

Garry W. Cook garry at cookbros.net
Fri May 18 04:00:31 MEST 2001

I've just run into this problem myself, after installing MRTG 2.9.12a on RH
7.1, using RRDtool 1.0.33.
I previously had run 5 seperate instances of MRTG for the 5 regions of my
network. Well, I decided to script a daemon and point it at a single config
file that would include the original 5 configs.
Now all of my rrds end up in the same directory, the last region, due to the
problem mentioned below.
Any ideas on how to get around this?

Garry W. Cook
garry at cookbros.net