[mrtg] Re: Perfmib/nt/mrtg

Jeromme_Lawler at crosstimbers.com Jeromme_Lawler at crosstimbers.com
Fri May 18 16:06:29 MEST 2001

There are some pre compliled MIBs @ http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/

That should get you going...

has anyone gotten perfmib to successfully work on nt server 4.0 ? I am
having a bear of a time for some reason some counters are working and others
are not. I can return nic traffic, memory and some disk stuff but not iis
http/ftp any ideas would be helpful let me know. also note when I try to
query them in getif I don't even get a 0 value its like the oid isn't there
for some reason anyone have a idea what I could be doing wrong. I have
checked all my reg entries they are all correct and if I go into performance
monitor and watch the http stuff its working. I am lost please help.